Tuesday 9 June 2009

FOTD


Hello my lovelies,

Just thought I would do a quick little post to share with you my makeup on Sunday.
It is quite smokey, but was very fast and easy to do.

I simply used two Barry M dazzle dusts. No. 39 went all over the lid, and I have to confess that this has been my favourite all-over lid colour for a few years now. It is a beautiful shimmery yet neutral shade, which goes on like a dream and really makes my eyes look green and vibrant. I then added no. 97 in the outer V with a pencil brush to make my eyes appear more deep set and blended it with a fluffy brush to make it smokey.

On my lips I used BarryM 101, but as this can sometimes be a bit too stark as well as drying on the lips so I mixed it with GOSH Darling lipstick to get a more creamy consistency and a more flesh toned nude colour.

Hope you all had a great weekend my lovelies
xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. You look beautiful Natalya! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look gorgeous, amazing look :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous... as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look as always and really like that headband! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your color combo's! The headband is super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful look! I wish we had Barry M in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty,love the haedband! wheres it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :the pampered pout, it's just a small scarf I rolled up, I think it is from Christian Lacroix :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your eyes and cheekbones are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig