Sunday 6 March 2011

WEN by Chaz Dean

Recently I have been testing out a plethora of different hair products as I am always keen to review and recommend the best products out there for you my lovely readers. However, I think this time I may have over done it a little. Even though my hair is well overdue a good cut and colour I have noticed it looking overly dry and flat, and when I saw the first few flakes of dandruff I knew it was time to stop and take a break. Frankly, it could be down to stress too as everything is very hectic at the moment with work and exams, so sleep isn't on the agenda. Even though I would recommend switching up your shampoo and conditioner every once in a while to prevent product build up I do find that if I change too often my sensitive scalp gets a little 'confused'.
So when I was offered to try the wen cleansing conditioner I jumped at the chance. I had already reviewed and proclaimed my love for the sweet almond mint conditioner on my YouTube channel back in 2009, so I was excited to see if the new cucumber aloe would work as well.


After just a few washes I have to say I am back in love with this product! It has the most refreshing, cooling sensation on the scalp and I am happy to say those little pesky flakes have been banished. As you can see the video above is pretty comprehensive, especially as I have managed to ramble on for 10 minutes, so I just wanted to give you a quick update today.

My hair feels so much stronger and healthier since I have started using it again, and while feeling smooth and clean it has also regained some of its bounce. I still stand by my earlier beliefs that it does take longer in the shower to use and requires a little more effort, especially if you have long hair, but personally I think it's totally worth it. Healthy hair and a healthy scalp with no nasties :).

You can find more information on wen here as well as a step by step guide on how to use the cleansing conditioner.

Have you tried any wen products? I know they sometimes pop up on QVC! Let me know what you think and if you are tempted to give it a try ;). xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm so glad you did this review, I have eeen tossing up whether or not to buy it but I think i will. It sounds perfect for what I want! Thanks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so intrigued about the Wen products - have been watching those infomercials :) haha. I might give it a try when my Fekkai stuff runs out (although I highly recommend the Shea shampoo and Protein conditioner!). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, that?s some cool information. I would search on Google to find other relevant articles. Actually, I came across your blog on Google Blog Search. I?m going to add your RSS feed to my reader. Continue posting please!

    paxil

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig