Wednesday 27 August 2014

Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Future

 
 
 
 
As a woman in her mid (approaching late… sob) twenties I have always felt that choosing the correct skincare was a little bit of a minefield. I still have many of the skin issues I had in my teens with the odd break out and large pores, but I have also started to see the first signs of ageing creeping in. Even though we are bombarded with the message that you should begin using anti-ageing products in your 20s and 30s many creams are targeted towards the older generations so it is difficult to know which products to select as those aimed at the 40s market may be too rich for younger skin.

This is why I was particularly excited to try the new Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide! It is aimed at those in the tricky age bracket showing the first signs of ageing and aims to combat a whole host of skin concerns. Much of the research has been concentrated on stress, and with many of us living highly paced, busy lives in urban environments that create multiple stresses this is definitely something I am very interested in.

The range has been developed from research that proves that stress decreases the skin's barrier function, antioxidant levels and cell turnover which can lead to blotchy tone, redness, dullness and fine lines. The formula's blend of ingredients replenishes the skin with ceramides that are lost through ageing and stress: telosense, a protective protein complex technology that minimises the appearance of lines and wrinkles; and licorice extract to soothe irritated skin.

The line features Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum (£48), Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream SPF 30 (£40), and Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Eye Gel (£25).

I have been testing all three products for a few weeks and though it is still a little too early to tell if my fine lines have been banished I have really enjoyed using them. They have definitely left my tired skin looking a little more plump and reenergised. The Ceramide Eye Gel is super light and absorbs into the skin in seconds. It is perfect for use both morning and night as it doesn’t create any creasing in the under eye area. 
The Ceramide Caplet Serum makes a beautiful addition to my bathroom cabinet. The beads burst when the pump is pressed to release fresh serum with each application. The texture is delicate and smooth leaving the skin primed and ready for the next step in your routine. I usually use one or two pumps and this is plenty as using more makes the shimmer in the serum more visible. I know that some people really hate shimmer so this is definitely something to keep in mind with this product!

The Ceramide Moisture cream has SPF 30, so I tend to use it during the day. It has a lovely, light texture providing hydration and making my skin feel soft, while being weightless enough to sink in quickly and working as a good base for makeup. My sensitive, combination skin is both oily and dehydrated and this cream seems to be working well to balance and soothe while treating the copious effects that stress has on my skin every day.
Have you sampled Elizabeth's Arden Flawless Future Skincare? What are your thoughts on the products?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig